Cuando querés que alguien te mire no importa ninguna otra mirada, vos querés esa mirada y ninguna más... pero la mejor mirada no es la que se nos niega, sino esa mirada que no vemos, la que ignoramos distraídamente.

viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

Unaccompanied minor ♪

There’s a reason I said I’ll be happy alone... It wasn’t because I thought I’ll be happy alone… It was because I thought if I love someone and then I fell apart… I may not make it. Is easier to be alone. Because, what if you learnt that you need love… and then you don’t have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then… it falls apart? Can you even survive that cain of pain? Losing love is like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on for ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario